WorldMark Big Bear Lake, California
Big Bear WorldMark is sky-high off the ground, lodged on the mountainside 7,000 feet above. At this altitude, visitors recharge and get to clear the mind and clear the air – and simply relax.
- Cookouts and Warmth – there’s a barbeque on deck, and also a cozy fireplace when the cool temperatures hit. Since it’s located on higher grounds, there’s no air conditioning in units. You’ll feel cool air naturally at this height.
- Cable TV – and other small electronics for entertainment including DVD, CD, stereo and more are in all rooms.
- Living Rooms – feature murphy beds in most, to accommodate up to four guests at a time.
- Keep It Clean and Fresh – with a washer and dryer, iron and ironing board, with laundry soap provided complimentary to guests. Each room is fully stocked with towels and soaps to make your stay as comfortable and luxurious as possible. No need to take a trip to buy the essentials.
- Hot Tubs and Pools – are available, and open during warmer seasons.
- Keep Active – on tennis and sports courts, or the fitness center. Arcade games, ping pong and air hockey are on site, so is a horseshoe pit that compliments the Western lifestyle.
Highlights of this Location
Big Bear Historical Museum – is home to a former mining operation with copious artifacts. Call ahead to see what days this historical museum is open to the public. The Big Bear Discovery Center is also an educational journey that focuses on the world and characteristics of bald eagles. The Big Bear Discovery Center also features numerous trails to take a nature walk. Other outdoor adventures include paddle boarding, hiking and miniature golf.
Water Fun – for the whole family is featured at the Alpine Slide – which is open all seasons, as transformation of weather appropriate activities takes place. Some chops include alpine slides, or go kart racing.
Bear Mountain Ski Resort – take a trip to the rugged terrain and find slopes that range in size from beginner to pro.
Big Bear Alpine Zoo – see orphaned animals recuperate and play.
Farmer’s Market – take a stroll to Big Bear Convention Center to pick up fruits, vegetables, juices and crafts on select days during the spring and summer.
Fairs and Festivals – including the Pirate Fair in June, Jazz Festivals in July, car shows and trout fishing classics at other months during the year. Call the front desk to learn more.
In the summer months, there’s a lot to do that’s free of charge, including stargazing, for those who are intrigued. Away from the hustle and bustle of city life, stars abound without city lights.
Distance from Major Airports
This resort is located 63 miles from Ontario, and 92 miles from Palm Springs airports.
Live it up at Big Bear, and when you’re through, check out some of our neighboring properties in California – the City of Angels.
Take your lofty dreams of vacationing seriously, without breaking the bank by calling 360-876-4777 to discover steep discounts for Big Bear Lake WorldMark.