WorldMark Angels Camp, California
Strap on your boots, and head to the Wild-Wild West – at Angels Camp WorldMark. As the official site describes, the City of Angels is a lovely foothill village, with a small-town feel.
Angels Camp WorldMark features deluxe amenities and features including:
- The Standards – like cable, DVD and CD players with stereo. If you’ve left it all behind, there’s a phone just in case.
- Balconies – overlook the hilly terrain. Sink your heels in and look at the vast splendor of the wild – flowers, air and fauna. Gas barbecues are also available in each unit.
- Living Rooms – carry a Murphy bed, and for your convenience a washer/dryer combo with irons and ironing board is provided.
- Air Conditioning – to cool down. Smaller appliances include a hairdryer and blender.
Pools, spas and play areas are plentiful, including kid-sized pools to keep little ones safe but still having fun. Children and adults alike will enjoy the basketball and tennis courts, or pool and ping pong tables. There’s also an arcade and fitness center onsite.
Highlights of this Location
Angels Camp WorldMark is not complete without a visit to:
- Historical Sites – including Moaning Cavern, where the most antiquated human skeleton was found in the North American region. See limestone formation too, which date back millions of years. Angels Camp Museum and the Calaveras County Museum are just miles away.
- Moaning Cavern – will takes its toll, with its three hour journey through the natural terrain. Still, the trip is worth it, as you rappel, zip line or climb the cavern.
- California Rafting Tours – hop in for a cool excursion around rivers that run fast and deep, or slow and lazy. You set the pace with a tour guide who knows the waters like a book. The river will bring you eye-to-eye with grand canyons and scenic natural routes.
- Utica Park – shop for local produce and crafts at an historic place that was previously an underground mine.
- Wine Tasting – back in the day, bootleg was popular in this small town during Prohibition. The Angels Camp is renowned for its whiskey, but there’s a more refined option – that’s wine. Visit sophisticated vineyards and taste age-old barrels.
- More Outdoors – go skiing, horseback riding, jet skiing, camping or antique shopping.
- Ebbetts Pass Scenic Byway – take a drive to see redwoods and other trees in their tall and natural form. Each season brings bright colors, whether it’s pure-white snow or bright-green evergreens.
Distance from Major Airports
The resort is located 140 miles from Sacramento, California. It’s also a 2-4 hour drive to partnering WorldMark resorts in California including Clear Lake, Bass Lake or San Francisco Wyndhams.
Angels Camp WorldMark by Wyndham is for all angels, so fly in by calling 360-876-4777 for discounts on this timeshare.