WorldMark by Wyndham at Wolf Creek
Have the adventure of a lifetime in just one vacation alone, at WorldMark Wolf Creek. The atmosphere is scenic – all year long, with spring, Summer, Fall and Winter each bringing something new. This timeshare is utopia just about any time you visit.
See some of the local activities below.
WorldMark Wolf Creek rooms all come with air conditioning, cable television, and the unmatched standards found throughout most Wyndham properties – including phones, CD players, DVD players, and even washers and dryers in select units.
Perks include lavish balconies that allow you to take in the seasons – wholeheartedly. During the colder months, the resort has a small, rustic cabin like feel to it, with gas fireplaces in each room. Perfect for traditional holidays with family.
- Saunas, hot tubs and pools for the whole family are situated on site. As are barbeque grills for the summer cookouts.
- The resort features complementary shuttles to Powder Mountain at select times throughout the year.
- Doctors recommend that we keep moving to stay in shape – even on vacation. At WorldMark Wolf Creek, this is possible with fitness centers, or tennis courts.
- Gifts shops, movie renter centers, and shared computer rooms with internet access are also available.
Let’s talk about the size of the rooms: there are studios, one, two and three bedrooms, with a range of layout options. The studio for instance, even though the smallest sized room on the resort property, includes a queen-sized bed. The three bedrooms are able to accommodate up to ten individuals easily – so share a timeshare. Not to mention the full kitchen to vacation without spending a whole lot on meals.
Local Activities at Wolf Creek
Nestled against the backdrops of high mountains, Wolf Creek in Utah is 57 miles from the Salt Lake Airport. During your stay, explore:
- Winter Activities – ski, snowboard, or participate in a range of other winter sports. This destination is home to past world-class Winter Olympics, and is perfect for beginners to advanced skiers or snowboarders.
Surf’s up’ in this cool mountainside! The Snowbasin or the Wasatch Museums are impeccable getaways during the daytime. Cozy up in a well-designed room by night.
- Summer – once the winter passes, there’s a whole lot to do in the sunshine, namely hiking along rugged mountainside trails, horseback riding, fishing, or canoeing in a lazy, winding river.
- Traditional State Fairs – Utah, with its traditional way of life, hosts several well-known festivals including the Sundance Film Festival, Summer Concerts labelled after this small town, country fairs and plenty of festivities to move to the beat and stomp your feet.
- Restaurants – Utah is the perfect place to experience country living with modern amenities. It’s a slow-paced way of life with diverse foods to satisfy a range of taste buds, including American cuisine from restaurants like Harley & Bucks Grill, Rooster’s Brewing and plenty more bistros or pizzerias. You’ll never be bored.
- Museums – Wolf Creek is spoilt with a range of museums, including Hill Aerospace Museum, Treehouse Museum and plenty more.
For reservations for WorldMark at Wolf Creek, Utah, call 360-876-4777.