WorldMark Victoria, British Columbia
WorldMark Victoria, British Columbia is sophisticated, charming, and filled with the surrounding wonders of Vancouver Island.
Our amenities are complimentary with your stay, and include:
- Washer and Dryers – as well as irons and ironing board to keep clothes fresh and wrinkle free.
- Gas Fireplaces – to huddle and keep toasty in wintry seasons. Gas fireplaces are onsite, and are perfect during warmer months.
- Cable TV – is available at no charge, while there’s a small fee required for Wi-Fi. There is however a shared computer area with internet in the main lobby area.
- The Balcony – most rooms overlook the waterways and beauty of Victoria Island.
- Hot Tubs and Pools – are also onsite, and so are fitness centers and a kiddie’s pool.
- Underground Parking – helps keep your car away from the snow for ease to get around.
Highlights of this Location
The resort is located 18 miles from the Victoria Airport, and 69 miles from Vancouver Airport. Must do activities include:
Festivals Reign – year-round, some of the most visited include Victoria Tea Festival, Jazzfest, Ghost of Victoria Festival or Festival of the Trees.
Butchart Gardens – is breathtaking to say the least. It’s over fifty five acres and features a dazzling display of flora during spring and summer. This attractions is located 15 miles from the resort.
Aboriginal Tourism – see the relics of Vancouver’s Aboriginal people with tours held by Aboriginal Tourism BC.
Whale Watching – can be seen from the resort’s view, or head out on charters like Prince of Whales Whale Watching tours.
IMAX Victoria – see a movie while on the island, in a fascinating theater that 85 feet high.
Eagle Wing Tours – see the beauty and splendor or eagles, up close when touring the seas, or go with Salmon Eye Fishing Charters. There are so many tour companies to select from.
BC Forest Discovery Centre – see how the logging industry started and how it was transformed. Other museums include the Royal BC Museum.
Deep Bay Marine Field Station – this charming fisherman’s town is also home to a distinctive science center that’s perfect for little geniuses, as is the Albercini Pacific Steam Railway.
Live Plays – at the Chemainus Theatre promise to entertain.
All Fun Karts, Cages, Clubs & Camping @ Western Speedway – is a jam-packed activity center for the family, featuring go karts, motorcross tracks, batting cages and even an ice cream parlour.
Quality Foods Canadian Open Sand Sculpting Competition and Exhibition – during the summer months of July and August, sculptors come by the droves to make beautiful masterpieces – some inspired by the breathtaking beauty of Victoria Island.
Morningstar Farm – taste and see how it’s done, that is the production of cheeses and wines in true artisan style.
Examples of rooms available include two bedrooms, penthouses and three bedrooms, which can easily room six to eight individuals. Visit the U.S. state’s department to learn about travel requirements for entering into Canada.
WorldMark Victoria by Wyndham is in a world of its own. Call 360-876-4777 to learn more.