WorldMark Vancouver, the Canadian
Experience the sophisticated city of Vancouver at WorldMark Vancouver – otherwise known as The Canadian. It’s located right in the heart of the city, where restaurants, theaters and all the perks of city living can be accessed from the resort.
Access a wealth of amenities and features at Vancouver WorldMark, including:
- Floor-to-Ceiling Glass Windows – to peruse what’s going on in the busy streets beneath this high-rise.
- All rooms carry a queen-sized bed.
- Entertainment – Cable, DVD and CD ports, as well as telephones in each room.
- Fireplace – to keep extra warm on icy nights. There is no air conditioning in Vancouver WorldMark rooms.
- Full Kitchens – are available, though you may not use it with all the wonderful restaurants just minutes away from your room.
- Washer and Dryer – saves guests the trip to the laundry room onsite, as well as the iron and ironing boards.
Things to do in Vancouver
Vancouver is a city that has it all. The resort is located a mere eight miles away from the Vancouver Airport. Drive from Seattle or Bellingham, but all American Citizens will need a passport and proof of citizenship to enter. When you arrive at the resort, check in, take in the sophistication of the room, and then check out:
- Trolley Rides – explore the city with a trolley tour, which can be arranged at the front desk.
- Stanley Park – which is perfect for hosting a family or romantic picnic. The Vancouver aquarium is located in the park and is one of the most popularly visited due to its size and scope. There are thousands of marine life to explore here.
- Robson Street – which is lined with some of Vancouver’s best eats.
- Gastown – an historic part of the city, where cobblestone roads are still preserved, and are charming to walk on or take pictures.
- The Region’s Tallest Building – from one high-rise to another, vacationers can see the city from an above-ground view. The Harbour Centre Tower, otherwise known as the lookout center, provides a 360 view, and it’s BC’s tallest building at 16 ft.
- Located in Stanley Park, the Vancouver Aquarium is has thousands of aquatic creatures to see.
- Great Heights – are a theme here, and one other must-see attraction is the Capilano River Bridge, which suspends 230 feet across the river. Its width doubles the height at 450 feet, and is perfect for taking a stroll.
- Skiing – is available at local ski resorts, where registration as a guest is not required.
- Head Outdoors – and go biking, rollerblading, fishing, golfing or even whale watching – away from the hustle and bustle of businesses humming. Sea safaris are also available, and check out these 10 must-do attractions in Vancouver.
Vancouver is a prominent Olympic city that will expand your horizons and give you access to rousing adventures. In the heart of the city lies beautiful mountains and even rainforests. It’s the best of both worlds: city living and outdoor fun all at once.
Call 360-876-4777 to learn more about Vancouver WorldMark.