WorldMark Sundance, British Columbia
Sundance WorldMark is one of the two Wyndham properties located in the European-inspired village of Whistler, in British Columbia. The village is a mecca for snow lovers, and to be more precise – those who are in for the thrill of winter sports.
Even so, there’s tons to do all year-round. As each season unfolds, rich colors and festivities bloom. Check out some of the must-do activities in the highlights section below.
Amenities of Sundance British Columbia WorldMark by Wyndham
Our amenities promise to satisfy your needs:
- Get Wi-Fi Access – for one low rate, or watch Cable TV to keep up with news, your favorite TV show or sports.
- DVD and CD players are available for your convenience.
- Each room furthermore boasts a fireplace and balcony, where the contrast between cozying around warmth and feeling brisk, cool air is exhilarating.
- Pack the whole family with you, without care of where to sleep. The sleeper sofas are queen-sized and roomy for one person or a couple.
- Washer and dryers keep clothes tidy and neat, along with an iron and board.
Sundance WorldMark is everything it says it’s cracked up to be.
Highlights of this Location
It’s a great time to start planning a vacation. This location offers:
- Mountain Top Barbecues – eat savory meals atop the glaciers and alpines. There are several places to accomplish this, including on our very own resort – with central barbecue stations located thousands of feet above the ground. The official city site also recommends trying out the Mountaintop BBQ restaurant, where fresh and local foods are prepared daily.
- History and Legends – see artifacts and history of centuries past at landmarks like the Whistler Museum & Archives.
- Tour Nature – book a pass with ZipTrek Ecotours or Whistler Blackcomb.
- Explore the Mountains – Whistler Mountain and Blackcomb Mountain are scenic in both summer and wintertime. In the warm seasons, wild flowers grow tall and paint vivid colors all around town. Whistler Heli-Tours saves you the walk if you’re not into hiking. But if you do happen to trail right up the tip of a mountaintop, prepare a camera for candid pictures of unparalleled meditation stations.
- Family Time – can be set in any one of Whistler’s cool activity centers, including the Family Adventure Zone, Meadow Park Sports Centre, Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre and others that feature drop-in or day passes. Also, take a look at canoeing along the River of Golden Dreams to ignite wild imaginations in young minds. Family biking furthermore keeps the family fit and healthy.
- Bask in Luxury – take the vacation up a notch with Whistler wine tasting, golfing, train tours, spas and other sublime activities.
Sundance, British Columbia is just a few hours away from Vancouver Airport, or 76 miles away to be exact.
We offer true bargains with our timeshares. Not only are you saving if you plan on vacationing each year, or many times within the year, we offer deals of up to 80% off. Call 360-876-4777 now for details.