WorldMark Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Need a hot winter vacation? Steamboat Springs WorldMark sizzles with cool comforts, plus nearby attractions that will leave you pumped with adrenaline.
The resort features oversized rooms, sophisticated décor, and a close proximity to the natural hot springs that bubble with warmth. Each large unit features cable, DVD and CD. Washers and dryers take away the hassle of tugging laundry to and from rooms, and a balcony overlooks the backdrop of white, powdery snow. Unlike other WorldMark properties, there are no barbecues featured on deck due to local fire codes. But don’t worry, there’s plenty more to do, including a central barbecue area, outdoor fire pit tub and hot tub. There’s also an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, along with a children’s play area.
For more heat, saunas and steam rooms are provided to sweat out even more calories after hitting the gym.
Highlights of this Location
- Ski Lessons – go off course your regular sunny vacations, and see the fun you’ll have on sleighs, tubes, skis and snowboards. Beginner lessons are featured, and there are wide-open rugged trails for pros. Skiing is available from celebs like Nelson Carmichael, and even night skiing is featured in Rocky Mountains – which is built for the experts.
- Horse Snow Rides – capture the spirit of the holidays with a horse ride along the powdery and magical-looking snowfall.
- Coca-Cola Adventure Zone – lets you bungee jump and bring out your inner adrenaline junkie.
- Gondola Rides – if you’re not a fan of skiing or winter sports, a gondola grazes over the rugged Northern Mountains, and brings you on a sightseeing tour.
- Hot Springs – as the name suggests, Steamboat Springs is located close to numerous hot springs including Strawberry Park Hot Springs and Old Town Hot Springs.
Summer ushers in a whole new set of activities including, fishing, rafting, canoeing, hiking and biking.
More activities include:
- Mountain Biking – at Steamboat Bike Park, which has miles of trails.
- Sports Fish – in any one of the abundant streams, filled with several species like trout and bass.
- Hot Air Ballooning – take a family-friendly or romantic ride above ground. Float through the beautiful landscapes of Rocky Mountains, and when you’re through, float down to earth.
- Find a Park – and make a picnic, roast marshmallows, and watch the natural wildlife roam without care.
- Shop – at outlet malls located approximately 90 miles away, or at Brownfields or Ranger Doug.
- Where to Eat? – Visit restaurants like Hazie’s, Haymaker Patio Grill, Sunset Happy Hour, The Cabin, Umbrella Bar or Gondola Joe’s.
For outdoor eats, have a brunch on a mountaintop at Korbel, or visit the Oasis Deck. A guided gourmet hike can be reserved through local specialty service stores.
Distance from Major Airports
Yampa Valley Airport is located 27 miles from WorldMark Steamboat Springs.
One bedrooms feature king sized beds and full kitchens, complete with standard appliances. The two-bedroom condos are 1,077-1,140 Sq. and are fully decked out. Three bedrooms measure 1,287 Sq.
Get the details on how to score deals at WorldMark Steamboat Springs by calling 360-876-4777.