WorldMark Ocean Walk
With the ocean located steps away from Ocean Walk WorldMark, there’s no need to rent a car to enjoy the numerous activities within this pedestrian-friendly strip. In fact, no cars are allowed.
- A few stats about the resort is that it rises 25 feet high.
- The entire resort is 80,000 square feet – and is nearly in a world of its own.
- Included in each unit is an air conditioner. Daytona’s average highs are 70-91 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After a long day of fun, cozy around the TV to catch up on your favorite shows. A CD and DVD players are also included.
- Private Balconies – and roomy, queen-sized sofas are available in each room, including studios, one, two and three bedroom condos. It’ll be like a home away from home.
- Mini-to-Full Kitchens – included, with small appliances like tea and coffee makers, toasters, microwaves and complimentary utensils, dishware and drinkware.
- Appliances – like washer/dryer combos and jetted tubs are available in all units.
- There are two pools indoors. The outdoor pools feature a water slide, with pool side bars. For additional places to eat, a food court is located in a central area.
- Play Golf – on the putting green throughout the property, which features a lazy river running through it.
- Get Fit – at the health center, or arcade.
- The resort provides quick access to the beach, just a few feet away.
Highlights of this Location
Here are some of the most popular activities to do in Daytona Beach, and more specifically, at Ocean Walk WorldMark:
- Racing – Daytona is an infamous spot for NASCAR racing, and if you happen to be visiting during February or July, this is a must-see activity. Watch as racers drive at mind boggling speeds, and turbo charged cars clock rounds – in seconds. Daytona USA is also a popular attraction that features other motor sports year-round, and it includes and IMAX Theater for watching the latest movie releases – while on vacation.
- Have more need for speed? Check out the Daytona International Speedway.
- Kennedy Space Center – your trip to Daytona is incomplete without this visit. See how astronauts are making waves with research and launches into outer space. Release your inner geek, or inspire a young one.
- City Hop – to another town, for a change of pace. St. Augustine looks like another world, with its historic landmarks and own sets of activities to do. The city is located 53 miles from the resort.
- Championship Golf Courses – have dozens of holes and even more state-of-the-art courses concentrated in one area. Daytona has over 20.
- Take a Beach Bath – in the ocean, or tan on the soft, white sandy beaches of Daytona.
Distance from Major Airports
The closest major airport is 75 miles away at Daytona Airport. Orlando and Palm Beach Airports are also entry points, but are at a longer distance. If you’re driving to the resort from one of these major airports, tolls may be in effect.
Tips for Visiting
Ocean Walk WorldMark’s timeshares are sold at steep discounts by calling 360-876-4777.