WorldMark McCall Idaho
WorldMark McCall Idaho embraces winter, and invigorates the senses with its beauty and splendor. When the winter passes, new life blooms and paints a picturesque scene. Learn more about this small town and our resort below.
- The standard, yet luxurious amenities are available including air conditioning, internet access and cable TV.
- Small Appliances and Electronics – include phone, DVD player, CD player, stereo, irons and ironing boards.
- Full Kitchen – includes a dishwasher, so no scrubbing is allowed on vacation. There’s also a washer and dryer in each two bedroom condo available.
- A Balcony – laps around each unit space, and overlooks the champagne-powder snow that inches near 150 inches each year.
- Indoor Swimming – is featured to swim year-round in pools, or soak in the hot tub.
- There’s a fitness center, game room and gift shop on site.
Local Attractions and Things to Do
- Go Hiking – along the pines that have sweet aromas. The Ponderosa State Park has giant pines with wildlife just like deer and fox. Travel with a tour guide to keep you safe. There are all sorts of wildlife in this area including elks, mountain goats and more.
- Little Ski Hill – offers ski lovers numerous trails to play it cool, or go up a chairlift to Brundage Mountain where skiers unleash their unmatched skills. This attraction is located just 8 miles from the resort.
- Gold Fork Hot Springs – relax after a thrill-inducing day on the slopes. The hot springs provide many rejuvenation benefits with the natural minerals found in its waters.
- Hells Canyon Raft – is located one mile from the destination, where you’ll explore the Snake River that joins Idaho to Oregon. See boulders and rock slides. In addition to rafting, the Snake River is brimming with fish like trout and bass – so bring a rod and a friend along.
- Payette Lakes – is world-famous and during special seasons the waterways come alive with boat shows. Close by, streets roam with residents celebrating festivals like the Yellow Pine Harmonica Festival which occurs in August of each year.
- Zip Line – through the wild with several tour companies, many of which are kid-friendly.
- Manchester Ice & Event Centre – play ice hockey or go figure skating in the picture perfect and well-equipped rinks. Newbies can learn to ice-skate with ease and for a small fee. Check out the official site for more details.
Featured on this resort are two bedroom condos as wells as penthouses. Each master room has a jetted hot tub and king sized bed. Special needs units are available with roll under counters and roll in baths with bars. The rooms are accessible by stairs, however the front desk can be called to reserve special needs units.
Distance from Major Airports
Located 112 miles from Boise Airport, this destination is the remote retreat you’ve been dreaming of to get away from it all.
WorldMark McCall is one of the prettiest winter vacations you’ll ever visit. Buy timeshares by calling 360-876-4777.