WorldMark Las Vegas Tropicana
See breathtaking vistas at Las Vegas Tropicana WorldMark. But more than the scenery of manmade and natural wonders, you’ll be fully entertained with quick access to the renowned Las Vegas strip.
Each suite is well-appointed with a washer and dryer, cable TV and access to the internet. There’s air conditioning, irons, phones and hair dryers in every room. Also a balcony is featured.
On site, explore five hot tubs or a spacious pool. Barbecue grills are available to cook up some of summer’s in-season produce. The fitness center keeps you fit, the recreation center is great for entertainment, and there’s a shuttle service to the Las Vegas strip.
The Las Vegas Tropicana resort by WorldMark features some 117 units in over 20 buildings – it’s really over the top – just like Vegas.
- Explore natural wonders, including Charlie Frias Park to view deserts, rock formations and the Red Rock Canyon.
- Manmade Wonders – replicas of some of the most infamous cities in the world are recreated in Las Vegas including: The Eiffel Tower – elope, or not, under the charms of the grand tower. You can also say “I Do” at Denny’s – oh the thrill!
- Also explore the Pyramids, or even Fall of Atlantis at Caesars to see how the king was killed.
- Historic Performances – by Elvis or the Beatles. Come see the kings put on a show.
- Sky Jump Las Vegas – overcome your fear of heights or build a thrill at this attraction that allows you to jump off a 108 feet stratosphere.
- Visit Madame Tussauds and view over 100 wax figures of your favorite celebs that look eerily real.
- Be A Rock Star for a Day – at two studios located nearby. Ask a concierge where to go.
- Impressionists and Magic – stand in amazement as magical acts unfold. There are also tons of places to see circus shows and death defying acts in full swing.
- Restaurants – that are owned and operated by celebrity chefs are prominent on the strip.
Las Vegas Tropicana is located 2.5 miles from the Las Vegas Strip. Don’t miss out. See how to buy your timeshare below.
Las Vegas Nightlife
The city transforms in the night and features some of the countries busiest nightclubs, including Beacher’s Madhouse, Body English, Chateau, Ghost Bar, Hyde Bellagio, LAX or VooDoo Rooftop Lounge.
Las Vegas Casinos
That are located on and off the strip include Luxor, Venetian, MGM Grand, Mirage, Caesar’s Palace, Planet Hollywood, Aria at CityCenter and dozens more. The casinos make Vegas what it is today, lining the skylines, and providing worlds of over the top entertainment.
View Official Guides including:
- Vegas on the Edge
- Vegas First-Timers
- The Foodie Fantasy
- Gay Vegas
- The Ultimate 21st Bday
- The Downtown Hipster
Distance from Major Airports
McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas, Nevada is located 5 miles away.
Tips for Visiting
Don’t forget to take a photo under the infamous Las Vegas sign. WorldMark Las Vegas Tropicana is in a world of its own, recreating new worlds. Get sales on timeshares at 360-876-4777.