WorldMark Las Vegas Strip
It’s Vegas baby – at the Las Vegas Strip WorldMark. Get exclusive and affordable access to luxury, casinos, live Cirque du Soleil and tons more.
Just like the extravagant city the resort is situated in, the property is filled to the brim with amenities and features like:
- Lazy Rivers – for kids and adults to enjoy. There are also outdoor pools, hot tubs, and a children’s play area. We are family-friendly.
- Activities – to do right on site include a horseshoe pit, ping pong table, pool table and arcade games. If you’re planning an extended stay or are rooming with multiple guests – then extra storage rooms will come in handy. We have rooms available that can accommodate up to eight guests at a time.
- Central Gallery – features works of arts to inspire or mesmerize.
- The Fitness Center – is state-of-the-art, and it keeps you fit and moving.
- Each room is well-equipped with cable, small media electronics, a gas fireplace, and balconies overlooking the busy and lighted Las Vegas strip. Convenient comforts like washers, dryers, irons and ironing boards are also featured.
- Wi-Fi – is available throughout the property. WorldMark Las Vegas also provides free Shuttle services to the strip. Ask our front desk more.
Highlights of this Location
There’s so much to do in Sin City, but first let’s start at the top and work our way down:
- Head Outdoors – to wild sites like Ash Meadows Wildlife Refuge, Bryce Canyon, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Death Valley National Park or Desert National Wildlife Refuge.
- Roll The Dice – at any one of the Casinos lining the strip. Good Luck!
- Thrill Seekers – will be in their own paradise with race car thrill rides, indoor skyrocketing and numerous other activities to partake in.
- Go Hiking or Biking – at the Red Rock Canyon. A must-see is the Hoover Dam, measuring 726 feet.
Free – if you’ve blown cash on gambles, gamble on this: free entertainment:
- The Aquarium at the Silverton
- The Bellagio Conservatory that features horticulturists hard at work.
- Teens on the trip will be inspired by a career in journalism or media at the CBS Television City Research Center.
- Circus Circus Jugglers is what Vegas is all about – putting on a show, and making sure you’re really entertained.
- Ethel M Chocolate Factory also makes you taste succulent sweets, and see how they’re made.
- Learn how Caesar’s reign came to an end at the Fall of Atlantis at Caesars which replicates Ancient Rome.
For other tours, speak to a concierge, or pick up a Vegas Guide to ensure you see some of the most fascinating places this destination has to offer.
Distance from Major Airports
Conveniently, the closest major airport is 5 miles from the resort at Las Vegas. The strip is also accessible through California roadways or airports.
Choose from studios, multi-rooms, all the way up to penthouses. Some rooms feature jetted tubs in the master bedroom. Parking is limited on site.
Tips for Visiting
Las Vegas Strip WorldMark timeshares are offered at major discounts at 360-876-4777.