WorldMark by Wyndham at Lake Chelan Shores
Cool out in a rustic lakeside retreat that rivets with the crisp scent of pine trees at WorldMark Lake Chelan Shores. The resort boasts upscale amenities against a backdrop of dramatic fields and vineyards.
Take a look at what you’ll discover when visiting this timeshare:
Every room is equipped with cable and media electronics to play DVDs or CDs. Bring your favorite movies or sing-along songs with the whole family. A plush murphy bed is included in each suite, and sleepers in select living room areas. The rooms are kept in pristine condition – and matches that of other luxury resorts worldwide.
There’s a balcony, with many rooms overlooking vineyards and rows of produce – waiting for harvest. See farms to visit and pick produce with kids by skipping to the local attractions below.
A gas barbecue is available to grill meats, or cook your very own gourmet meals. Pick up a centuries-old bottle of wine, and splurge – if even for a little while.
Each room is additionally equipped with hair dryers, irons and ironing boards.
Outdoor or Central Amenities
Take advantage of one of six pools that are complemented with hot tubs. Fitness mavens will get their game on the tennis, basketball, walleyball, volleyball and other courts situated on Lake Chelan Shores.
Just for Kids – and perhaps adults too, is the horseshoe pit and kiddie’s play area.
It’s a lazy retreat to stop and take in what life has to offer – relaxation.
Choose between one or three bedroom suites. The three bedrooms are perfect for families with multiple children, with one room decked out with a bunk bed. Each unit has a fireplace, balcony and washer and dryer. It’s a homely countryside retreat in the nation’s capital city of Washington.
This Wyndham property won’t disappoint.
From horseback riding to hiking for miles and miles, Lake Chelan Shores is an outdoor lover’s paradise.
Check out the following local attractions:
- Banjo Creek Farms – take kids on a tour and pick the season’s ripest natural product. The farm showcases how precious metals have been polished for centuries.
- Slidewaters – with fun-filled rides and within close proximity to the retreat.
- Tsillan Cellars – visit one of the country’s most revered wineries.
- Lady of the Lake – take a romantic tour of the winding lake that runs through the Cascade Mountain Range.
- Chelan Seaplanes – just a few block away, allows you to leave land transport behind, and instead take a breathtaking aerial view of the space.
- Festivals – that excite the taste buds with gourmet chocolates, wines, art, and grand displays of fire and ice during winterfest.
Ranches, apple farms, boutique artisan and vintage shops line the area. This small town has several parks to camp outdoors with family. Pick up tents and other camp gear at local shops, or shop online for quick delivery – just a neat idea.
Be sure to take a camera – these snapshots are a must-post on social media.
Need more information about timeshares for WorldMark Lake Chelan Shores? Call 360-876-4777 now.