WorldMark La Paloma
WorldMark at La Paloma is where the old and the new collide. Old-charming Mexico, that’s upgraded with improved amenities best describe this trip. This tropical oasis is fun for all, and intimately refreshing for couples scouting for new adventures.
Each unit has a full suite of amenities including:
- Kitchen – there are mini, partial and full kitchens available on this site.
- Ceiling Fans – to cool down in the heat – naturally. This location is not equipped with AC units.
- Entertainment – via cable TV. Bring along favorite shows for the kids, and watch on the DVD players equipped in each room.
- Telephone – ask the concierge about long-distance rates, or ask cellphone service providers about roaming charges.
- Sleeper Sofas – help accommodate overnight guests or a tag-along friend.
- Balconies – the panoramic views of the ocean is enough to make vacations complete.
- Washer and Dryer – to keep clothes tidy clean – while away from home. Our home is yours.
Don’t bother to bring irons, hair dryers and other basics. These are fully stocked in each room at the WorldMark La Paloma.
- Blooming Gardens – the property boasts acres upon acres of carefully landscaped and tended gardens.
- Pools, hot tubs, swim-up bars saunas and massages are all located on site.
- There’s a fitness center, clubhouse and recreation area to keep busy bodies on the move, and kids fully entertained. Don’t worry about sleep at night.
- The gated resort ups the ante on security levels, to keep visitors safe, and safe deposit boxes are included in select rooms.
- Annual Festivals – are held year-round, and include the Fiestas De La Vendimia – with a wine tasting clue. Ask the front desk for more details.
- Golf Resorts – if you’re a skilled golfer, then you’ll find courses like the Bajamar Golf Resort to be a new challenge. Real Del Mar Golf Club is another must-see for lovers of this sport.
- Local Markets – including Rosarito Village is one of the more well-known places to buy domestically made Mexican gifts, like art, clothing, jewels and more. Take some home for a friend or family member.
- Water Sports – are a given with the sundrenched beaches near La Paloma – which are just few steps away. Some of the most common water activities include parasailing, kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving and more. There are tours and packages available for different levels including beginners to advanced divers. Set up a net and get going with a beach volleyball crew.
- Horseback Riding – put childhood lessons to use, or get started as a beginner – and horse ride on trails, or along the cool and sunny coastline.
Helpful Tips for Booking La Paloma at WorldMark
- There are some prerequisites to enter Mexico. Ask a local travel agent for more details.
- Ask the concierge desk for safe beaches to play and swim, as some locations are situated near rough seas, which are perilous, even to the most avid swimmer.
Worldmark at La Paloma is the sunny paradise you’ve been dreaming of all your life. Call us now at 360.876.4777 and ask for discounts.