WorldMark by Wyndham at Kona
WorldMark at Kona will greet you with romantic sunsets and early dawns. The Big Island, as it’s affectionately called, is 20 miles shy from Kailua/Kona airport or 90 miles from the Hilo Airport. The journey may be long, but it’s sweet as you meander through tropical views of lush plants, colorful homes and exotic wildlife.
The Big Island has plenty of adventures while you’re there.
Resort Features and Amenities
- Balcony – each room has a balcony with views of the outdoor pool. There’s also a hot tub on-site to take it easy from the adventures of the day.
- Wi-Fi – can be accessed for an extra fee.
- Comforts and Conveniences – including hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, CD and DVD players are included for the whole family to relax – without care.
- Telephones – are included, and so are shared computer rooms, just in case you’ve abandoned all technology, but really need to stay in touch at home.
- Recreation – at the pool, kiddie’s pool, or barbeque center have been included on site – for all visitors and timeshare holders to participate in.
- Volcano Watching – want to see the world’s most active volcano in action? Hawaiian Volcanoes National Park is located right here in Kona. Tour guides are available to keep trekkers safe, but those with certain respiratory issues like asthma are discouraged from visiting. The volcano is 90 miles from the resort, which is roughly two hours’ drive.
- Ranches – ride horses or cattle, and bring out inner cowboys in both kids and adults. Kona’s atmosphere is family friendly with tons to do.
- Watersports – no one heads to Hawaii without taking advantage of the surf, sand and sea. In the long list of activities to do with water are snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing, jet skiing and a whole lot more.
- Annual Festivals – including the Ironman, Billfish and Coffee festivals are colorful, tasty and full of local music.
- Something Different, Something New – the Punallu`u Beach features black sand beaches. Boutique shopping at local markets furthermore allows you to bring back unique finds.
- Ellison S. Onizuka Space Center – space agers will be in awe of this astronaut center, which provides an up close view of how it’s all done.
- Kailua Candy Company – as if it couldn’t get any sweeter! This candy factory mills gourmet Hawaiian sweets that are sold by the millions worldwide.
- Royal Kona Coffee Mill and Museum – Kona is infamous for its strong blends of coffee, which can be accredited to the surrounding volcano and geography. Have a sip, and see how it’s made. It’ll be like dining with an open kitchen.
There are also museums, villages and neighboring islands to explore. Or, simply sit and relax in a cozy beachside hotel.
Say Aloha to two bedrooms, with two full baths that have the ultimate luxury. Master rooms carry Whirlpool tubs. There’s a separate living area, so it’s spacious to accommodate an entire family of 6 – worry free. There’s a full kitchen with even utensils and glasses included.
Worldmark at Kona is a must for timeshare ownership – call 360.876.4777 and ask for discounts.