WorldMark Kapa’s Shore
If you need an exotic getaway, Worldmark at Kapa’s Shore offers striking scenic beauty and more. Buying a timeshare here allows you to pull up a front row seat to observe:
- Mother Nature – at her finest, with birds that will awaken or lull you to sleep. Fauna and other tropical species are also plentiful.
- Low-Key Beaches – away from the hustle and bustle of touristy towns in Hawaii. Watch as waves overlap the shores, and see below for top attractions to visit in the area.
- Kapo’s Gardens in Hawaii is known for its bright green surroundings.
Each unit has a full suite of amenities including:
- Kitchen – which includes complete appliances – to cook light or gourmet meals.
- Wi-Fi Access – which is free from all visitors. Ask the concierge desk for more information.
- Suites – the room types include one and two bedroom suites, which are setup as calming beachfront villas. These boast separate living room areas, patios, ceiling fans and cable television.
- Appliances – to make vacations easy-breezy. All suites are equipped with well-maintained washer and dryers, as well as irons, ironing boards, hair dryers and many other basics.
- Central Laundry – there’s a central place to meet and greet other guests. The washers and dryers are coin-operated in this instance.
- Pools or Hot Tubs – play with the heat, or cool off in an upscale pool.
- Play – at the tennis or shuffleboard courts to get outdoors and get moving.
- Full Staff Service – there’s a central computer lobby if you’re traveling without a computer. The concierge is available year-round to answer questions about local entertainment, resort services and car rentals for instance.
- Beach Access – the restful villas are just that, because they’re literally steps away from the island’s sandy beaches.
- Have a Cookout – with local produce at the central picnic and barbeque stands.
Worldmark Kapa’s Shore is situated just 3.2 miles from Lipue Airport. See:
- Ancient Stone Carvings – meet awe-inspiring carvings from thousands of years ago – also featured on the History Channel. This island is reportedly the first of Hawaii’s beautiful islands. To view more artifacts, visit the Kauai Museum, which preserves thousands of relics from the charming and artistic people who once inhabited the island.
- Whale Watching – pull up a front row seat to explore Great Whales in action. Call ahead to find the best dates to book – if this is the primary reason for vacationing here.
- Outdoor Adventures – include, but aren’t limited to, horseback riding, hiking, kayaking, scuba diving, snorkeling and a ton of other exhilarating water sports. Novices can be guided with tour package deals.
Call WorldMark at Wyndham Club at 360.876.4777 to get more information about what’s available. WorldMark at Wyndham Kapa’s Shore is located in Kauai Island, which is fittingly aliased the Garden Island. It’s a spectacular Tropical paradise, and a must-see on your bucket list of places to go.
Catch a wave at Worldmark Kapa’s Shore is also well within reach, as discounts of up to 80% are available.