WorldMark Depoe Bay, Oregon
Oregon is the place to be if low-key attractions float your boat. And speaking of boats, Oregon has a bounty for you to take off, explore the oceans and call it home – if only temporarily. This magical place brings the books you read to life – as it has been the storyline of several famed authors in U.S. history.
Amenities of Depoe Bay WorldMark by Wyndham
- Entertainment and Technology – each room is equipped with cable, stereo, DVD players and internet hookup, where fees may apply for use. There’s also a telephone included in each room.
- Fireplace – warm up against Depoe Bay’s wintry weather, in some seasons, with a cozy fireplace. Learn more by contacting us, to find out which seasons credits apply.
- Washer and Dryer – book extended stays, without having to worry about laundry. Some units are equipped with these appliances, and all include hair dryers, irons, and ironing boards.
- Sleeper Sofa – for accommodating extra guests.
- Pools – even though nature is just a few feet away, the rugged climate may not allow everyday exploration. In these instances, there’s an indoor and outdoor pool as well as hot tubs.
- Activities – including the opportunity to play tennis, pool, ping pongs, arcades and more – right on site.
Highlights of this Location
Quaint and Still – this is how the location is best described by locals and visitors alike. You can take a stroll on the rugged coastline, or drive slowly to explore some of the old, New-England styled architecture in this small town.
- Whales – call the Oregon coast home for the majority of the year. See the grand display of the biggest sea creatures the planet here. During the winter, it’s like an opera that nature performs with viewers seeing up to 30 whales on average within the hour. Timeshare holders are able to charter boats, or see these grandiose view from most of the hotel’s rooms.
- Proximity to Portland, Oregon – take a spin with a rental to the close and equally intriguing town of Portland Oregon, which is just a two hour drive away.
- Yaquina Head Lighthouse – there’s no going to Oregon without setting foot in a lighthouse, and one of the most notorious is the Yaquina Head, which boasts over 100 stairs. Reservations may be needed.
- Outdoor Adventures – just like fishing, horseback riding, boating skiing, vintage shopping and kite flying are common activities here.
- Outlet Malls – gear up with reputable malls along the coastline.
There’s plenty more to see and do.
Speak with a timeshare representative to learn more about selections from two and three bed rooms, which feature either twin, queen or king beds. In addition, rooms are here to cater to individuals with special needs.
Depoe Bay WorldMark is the best place to truly unplug from everyday life. Turn off the phone, tablet and internet – though offered, and take a deep breath from it all.
Even the buying option for Depoe Bay WorldMark is simple – and affordable. Contact 360.876.4777 to find out more about discounts offered.