WorldMark Denarau Island Fiji
A laid-back vacation awaits at WorldMark Denarau Island Fiji. The island is located on Viti Levu and is home to some eight resorts, one of which is ours. White, sandy beaches, traditional fire dances, restaurants and plenty to do are packed in this tiny island.
Enjoy a vacation without giving up homely comforts. Our resort include:
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans – to keep cool in the South Pacific’s warm climate, which average 68-86 degrees Fahrenheit.
- For in-room entertainment – check out the Satellite TV, DVD player or CD player with stereo. Or keep in touch with the in-room phone. Long distance charges may apply.
- Murphy Bed – are in room to keep visitors comfortable.
- Laundry Station – Fiji WorldMarks units are all equipped with washers and dryers. See extra amenities below.
- Balcony – to take a look outside and breathe in fresh, cool air.
- Swimming – can be done in an sprawling outdoor pool, hot tub, children’s pool or swim up bars on the property. Pool towels are available at no fee to our guests.
- Central Amusements – in the barbecue and sunbathing nooks promise fun in the sun.
- Equipment – WorldMark Fiji wants you to enjoy every minute of your stay, and as an icing on the cake, watersports equipment are provided, with our quick beach access just minutes away.
- Tour Desk – visit our desk to learn more about must-see attractions. See some examples below.
- A Restaurant – is on site that serves fresh and scrumptious meals daily.
Visit our fitness center, or get a massage in the resort. A beauty center glams up guests for a styled visit out on the town. Our family-friendly resort furthermore has a kid’s club and babysitting available. Parents or singles can get the night going in the club lounge.
Worldmark’s standard unit amenities include towels for the bath and hands, as well as wash cloths. Bath soaps, laundry soaps and dish soaps are included. Serveware and utensils are featured just like glasses, silverware and small appliances including coffeemakers, microwaves and hand mixers. If you’re travelling with an infant, portable cribs are available upon request.
Highlights of Fiji WorldMark
- Nadi Town – is a cultural experience you will never forget, as you browse and shop for traditional and authentic Fiji stock and craft. It’s the perfect place to pick up mementos of your luxury vacation.
- Garden of the Sleeping Giant – see orchids in all their splendor.
- Festivals – including Diwali Festival, Bula Festival and Fiji Day, which occur at dedicated times throughout the year.
Distance from Major Airports
Denarau Island is located 12 miles from the Nadi Airport.
One, two and three bedrooms are available, featuring rooms with garden or ocean views. Special needs rooms are accessible upon request. Master rooms feature king size beds, and the living room area feature queen sized murphy beds.
Call 360-876-4777 to learn about getting up to 80% off your WorldMark Denarau Island Fiji purchase.