WorldMark by Wyndham at Coral Baja
WorldMark at Coral Baja is steaming hot with adventures, food and luxury.
This luxurious resort, which timeshare seekers have the opportunity to buy into at flexible payment terms, is just what you need to alleviate the stress of day to day life. It’s a tropical paradise to kick back and unwind in sun and sea – year-round!
The destination is located just a few miles south of California, with an airport within a 5 mile radius.
The resort’s features and amenities are world-class, and include:
- Rooms Include: air conditioning, electronics, balconies overlooking the sea, iron boards and safety deposit boxes.
- Swim Up Bar – to sip and relax all at once. It’s the easygoing atmosphere of this location that makes it so attractive.
- Tanning – tan on the sand or at a dedicated tanning pool. WorldMark at Coral Baja also has an outdoor spa. Surcharges may apply.
- Leave Boredom at Home – with a recreation center, tennis court and activities desk. There’s always something to do.
- Mama Mia – that’s the name of the on-site restaurant, so appropriately called. Have a taste and you’ll see why. In addition to Mama Mia, there’s a barbeque grill and liquor store at the hotel.
What To Do In Coral Baja
- The Nightlife – here’s a true paradise that never sleeps – or goes on schedule.
- Market – shop for fresh fruits, vegetables and the bounty of the land right between San José del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas.
- Beaches – soft sandy beaches, and crystal clear waters greet you at the door of your resort. Lay in the sand all day, or go snorkeling, scuba diving or participate in other playful water sports. The options are unlimited. Parasailing and charters are common in this rustic town. Despite the proximity of the beach to the resort however, this area is not recommended to go swimming. Instead, ask the concierge desk about safe private, public or semi-private beaches to visit.
- Restaurants – food, food, and more flavorful Mexican food is available in all its authenticity.
- Festivals – take part in local festivities including the Festival of San Jose or Day of the Dead. Ask the concierge desk for a calendar of events.
Local transportation is available for all, including visitors. There’s no set schedule, but buses stop at a wave signal at least four times per hour. If you’d rather a more reliable way to get around, car rentals are common, as with every top tourist destination. The concierge desk will be happy to setup arrangements on your behalf. An airport shuttle is furthermore available, as are tour guides.
Of all the 60 WorldMark at Wyndham available to see, the Coral Baja has no rival when it comes the number of room types available. Ranging from studio to penthouses, there are several options to pick and choose from. Many rooms are equipped with King Beds, large and separate living spaces, as well as full-sized kitchens.
Worldmark at Coral Baja is one of top tourist towns. Call us now at 360.876.4777 to learn more about deals available.