WorldMark Cascade Lodge, British Columbia
A one of a kind and romantic lodging awaits at Cascade Lodge, WorldMark.
Amenities of Cascade Lodge include:
- Full Kitchens – it’s a truly cozy experience, where warm brews can be made from home. Cook hearty meals to fill up on energy for adrenaline-inducing sports just like skiing, snowboarding and other wild adventures in the vicinity’s rugged mountains. Keep in mind that this a full ski resort, with many attractions to see. See below for location highlights.
- Washer and Dryers – don’t give up the conveniences of home, just because you’re vacationing.
- Entertainment Hubs – there are TVs, phones, DVD and CD players in each unit, as is the case with many WorldMark by Wyndham properties.
- Sleeper Sofas – tag along with someone who’s as equally enthusiastic about skiing rugged terrains, without care of where to stay. The sleeper sofas feature state-of-the art comfort to rest – for another fun-filled day.
- Balconies – are featured in most units, which overlook picturesque mountaintops. Small comforts bring unforgettable memories.
- Iron boards, irons, and hair dryers are furthermore complimentary for all of our timeshare holders.
- Amenities for making your stay with us luxurious include hot tubs, pools, indoor saunas, fitness centers, underground parking, bike parking and extra storage.
Highlights of this Location
One simply cannot visit Cascade Lodge, nestled in the European-inspired town of Whistler, without delving full speed into winter sports like skiing, tubing, snowboarding or sleigh rides. It’s the idyllic winter ski resort.
- Whistler Museum & Archives – where you’ll get a rundown of why the town of Whistler is as charming as it appears to be. How was it built? What are some of the relics of the town, and more?
- ZipTrek Ecotours – go on tour – from a zip line. This is truly a wondrous experience for nature lovers – with adrenaline inducing effects to boot.
- Summer Thrills – Cascade Lodge isn’t only for the wintertime. In summer, the landscapes transform into warm havens for wildlife and fauna. Outdoor activities include golfing, hiking, horseback riding and more. Trip advisors recommend doing these along Whistler Blackcomb Mountains.
- Indoor Fun Rides – are available at the Meadow Park Sports Centre. Buy a day pass and enjoy a good old day of family fun. The Centre features skating, fitness rooms, pools, rope swings, obstacle courses and other activities for all age groups.
- Annual Festivals – which you may’ve heard about include Cornucopia, Kokanee Valley Race Series, Ski and Snowboard competitions are also prominent in this part of Canada. Check with the concierge to learn more.
Distance from Major Airports
Opt to travel to Cascade Lodge WorldMark resorts from one of three major ports, including Vancouver, located 76 miles from the resort, or via Washington, at Bellingham or Seattle. If you’ve explored one of these properties in Washington, Cascade Lodge is a neighboring property you can fly to for the ultimate destination hopping experience. Vacationers should note that a valid passport is required for entry into Canada. Check online or through a local embassy to learn more.
Start packing now. Cascade Lodge WorldMark by Wyndham is great for couples, groups or families. Call 360-876-4777 to learn more.