WorldMark Canmorr Banff, Canada
Take a great escape to Canmorr, Banff WorldMark, where old-fashioned services still exist, including quilting, blacksmithing and more. Settled against the vast backdrops of the cool rugged mountains, this choice will be truly refreshing.
Amenities of Canmorr Banff WorldMark by Wyndham
Want to know what you’ll get when you arrive? See the features below:
- All units come well-equipped with cable TV, though you may not need it.
- There are also DVD and CD players, which are perfect if children need to be entertained. Huddle around the entertainment hub for a family movie night.
- Air conditioning, beds, sleep sofas that are queen-sized, and ironing boards are standard in all units featured in the resort.
- A fireplace that runs on traditional gas are available in select units.
- On the exterior of the property, there are hot tubs to bask in, while smelling clean, unpolluted air. There’s a heated pool, which allows for comfortable and safe swimming – even in the freezing winter temperatures that are often seen at this location.
- To maintain top physique, WorldMark Canmoorr Banf features a fitness room as well as a recreation room.
- Keep vehicles protected from weather and oxidation with the underground parking. This beats shoveling snow just to get around.
- Barbecue grills, laundry rooms, and elevators are furthermore available for your convenience.
Highlights of this Location
Canmore got its break as a prominent destination for vacationing following the Winter Olympics almost three decades ago in 1988. Today, it’s a popular location to shoot Hollywood films.
The town of Canmore really provides a small town feel, given the 6,600 square miles that houses 10,000 residents. It’s one of the lesser known tourist towns, which makes overcrowding rare. The resort is located 70 miles from the Calgary International Airport.
Your enjoyment will reach peak heights when surveying any of the following activities:
- Canmore National Park – is one of the oldest parks around the globe, plus the UN has declared it to be a World Heritage site. When visiting the park, campouts can be arranged to get a different experience from the luxury resort. Nature lovers will bask in the vast, open spaces and diversity of the wilderness. This attraction is one of the most popular ones, with some tens of thousands of visitors beating the path of trails on a daily basis.
- Cave and Basin Historic Site – in keeping with the theme of historic sites, the Cave and Basin is the precursor for most of Canada’s state parks growth. See marine conservations, old-time railroads, or build a campfire. Peruse tour pamphlets for more details.
- Upper Hot Springs Pool – Hot springs are a wonder, because they provide many health benefits like better circulation and renewal.
- Winter Sports – are the icing on the cake for vacationers. Go sledding, skiing, snowboarding and more.
Owning this timeshare at WorldMark Canmore Banff makes luxury vacationing affordable. Cal 360 -876 – 4777 for details on pricing, credits, availabilities and more.