WorldMark by Wyndham at Discovery Bay
Discover the good life at Worldmark Discovery Bay in Washington – 36 miles from Port Angeles, and 94 from Seattle –Tacoma.
The location breathes an air of sophistication with tours of wine tasting, gourmet chocolates, meals and sailing through the country’s top museums.
Resort Features And Amenities
Discovery Bay’s architecture mimics the sophisticated surroundings of the town, right by the shorelines. This Wyndham property features all you need to make vacations homey and adventurous, all at once. A few amenities include:
- Just The Basics – like hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, cable TV, fee access to reliable internet, phones and media players.
- Home Cooked Meals – can be made from either the barbeque grill included on the balcony, or the full kitchen in each room.
- Games – can be played all day, all throughout your stay on tennis, basketball, ping pong, pool courts and tables. There’s also a picnic area, arcade and recreation center – that shouts good ole’ family fun.
- Concierge – will promptly answer calls for varied requests, including where to book car rentals, which is advised. Each destination is spread thin and wide, rather than quaint and close.
- Docks – charter a boat, or have one in tow with vehicles – there’s a dock area that’s spacious, safe and clean.
- Special needs rooms are available.
Plenty to Discover In Discovery Bay WorldMark
- Ferry Boats – to travel between docks. Reservations can be made by the front desk, however advanced booking is recommended.
- Places to Camp Outdoors – including the historic Old Fort Townsend Park.
- Afternoon Tea – the Northwest is the idyllic place for the sophisticated vacationer. From tea reminiscent of the Victorian era, to baked goodies at local boutique bakeries – the palette will be wholly satisfied.
- Educational Voyages – this vacation is ideal for kids to come along, to open up young minds to the wonders of science and nature. Get out of the classroom and on the field, and head down to learning trips at the Port Townsend Marine Science Center for instance, or Rothschild House State Park to learn about what life was like for the townspeople back in the 18th
- Sol Duc Hot Springs– to bask in a natural mineral bath. Ask about what months of the year this will be open.
- Travel to British Columbia – take a true voyage once more to another place while on a trip to Discovery Bay.
- Nature Souvenirs – scout the seaside for trinkets of seashells along the seashore. Childhood dreams come to life here at Discovery Bay.
- Outdoor Activities – including hiking, skiing, vintage shopping.
This town is an old sea town with plenty to offer. All year long, the town brims with the North Winds, where the warmth of pioneer days still lingers near. The town is cultured with festivals and events including writer’s conferences, concerts on the docks, Shakespeare in the Park, blues and boat festivals, vintage shopping, cook-offs, car shows – need we say more?
Become one with nature at WorldMark Discovery Bay – buy this timeshare by calling 360-876-4777.